The following types of damage are not covered by the warranty as they are not manufacturing defects.
- Deterioration and damage that is not attributable to Alice's Garden UK, such as incorrect assembly, defective maintenance, abnormal use (misuse, intensive use, professional use), use of the product under conditions different to those for which they were manufactured and non-compliance with the conditions described in the instruction manual.
- Damages or accidents resulting from shock, fall, negligence, lack of supervision or maintenance, but also in case of product customisation.
- Damages or accidents related to weather or climate conditions (storm, forces of nature, lightning, strong wind, rain, hail, snow, strong heat).
- Sewing problems on fabric or canvas in case of accident or tearing due to abnormal use (misuse, intensive use, professional use).
- The commercial warranty does not apply to discolouration or colour changes due to weather conditions or contact chemical products (such as sun cream) or others.
- The commercial warranty only covers domestic use; items for use in commercial properties will not be covered.
- Any damage or breakage of glass not reported at the moment of the delivery.
Please see here for more information on our Hot tub warranty policy.
Article is closed for comments.