Rest assured, our delivery times are respected in 99% of cases and for the other 1%, our delivery partners rarely exceed a few days.
If you want to know more, you can go to your Alice's Garden customer account, select your order and click on "Track the package".
You can also find the tracking link on the shipping email we sent you.
To contact or track directly:
BJS Home Delivery: +44 1922 645650
Did this answer your question?
If not, fill out our CONTACT FORM and our team will be happy to help!
Article is closed for comments.